NJ For Change

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Week One

I have been blogging for a week now and so far I think about three people have read what I’ve written - me, my cousin and DBK. Ha! My cousin thinks I’m wasting my time and DBK thinks I’m - fill in the blank with one of about 17 or so names he called me in his comments here. Me, I’m going to keep plugging away as long as I keep learning and have something to say.

I’ve asked to join the Carnival of the New Jersey bloggers, so if they include me maybe I’ll get a few more readers. I’m really hoping to engage in some intelligent debate about the issues and maybe persuade a few people to a new way of thinking. Maybe I’ll be persuaded to look at some things differently too. So much of life is dependent on attitude. I hope to keep mine positive and to stay motivated.

Update: Make that at least four readers. Overlawyered is the first to link to one of my postings with their post- Kreimer gets another settlement.
5 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on!
» » »

4:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! »

3:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. washington oral surgery residency 1984 cadillac tryouts for major league baseball teams Fat shemale sex Gum dental disclosing tablets Cum women memphis lekarstwo meridia Big breast celeb nude pics

11:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Sweet gay anal ass 19 inch lcd monitors under 24300 disposable floor mats http://www.cisco-2.info/21samsunglcdmonitor.html Crocheted bikini pattern phendimetrazine next day saturday cod accepted Wroclaw auto alarm Series 2a land rover Venlafaxine prescription Buy oxycontin internet The great west life assurance thomson flat screen televisions Send fax for free

10:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... »

10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home