NJ For Change

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Thank You

Just thought I’d let you know there are some really nice people in the New Jersey blog scene. Nordette from Confessions of a Jersey Goddess included me in the Carnival of the New Jersey Bloggers #43 and several of my favorite bloggers stopped by today and left some very encouraging comments.

Ken Adams really went out of his way to give me a lift, he devoted an entire posting on this blog, Smadanek to NJFC. I finally figured it out, Smadanek is his name spelled backwards. I’m probably the last person to get it. I wonder how you pronounce it?

Thank you one and all for your encouragement.

Time for bed, work tomorrow.
4 Comments:
Blogger Nordette Adams said...

ROFL! No, Chanice. I am the last person to get it. Smadanek is his name spelled backwards! Oh, my gosh! This is doubly horrible for me since "Adams" is my last name as well. I've been going around wondering "What in the dickens does smadanek mean?" What a fluff ball I am sometimes.

I'm glad you thanked me, but you were included because you are an NJ blogger and you sent in your link. However, I was very impressed by the post. We need more posts like that. I also sent your email to the Enlighten New Jersey letting the owner know you'd like to host a carnival. Enlighten runs the CNJB.

I guess I should tell Ken how nutty I am. Ooops, he probably knows.

11:35 AM  
Blogger Ken Adams said...

I never thought you were nutty.


But if you want me to, I will...

;)

11:16 PM  
Blogger RightWingRocker said...

New Jersey Bloggers RULE!

Of course, I'm biased ...

RWR
www.rightwingrocker.com

11:09 AM  
Blogger NJCons said...

I actually say it SMAD A NECK

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home