NJ For Change

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Week Two

I’ve been blogging for two weeks now and I think I’m making some progress in attracting a few readers. Monday was my big day with over 300 visitors, thanks to a link by OverLawyered, a post on a message board and an email that must have been sent around with a link to my posting on Richard Kreimer's Homeless Scam.

Other than that, I haven’t had anyone else link to NJFC - that’s short for New Jersey For Change. I’ve sent a posting to the Carnival of the New Jersey Bloggers for this week - maybe I’ll be included this time. I also have added the Carnival of the Insanities button to my side bar and sent in a link for this Sunday’s Insanity Carnival. Edvard Munch’s painting The Scream is perfect for the Carnival of the Insanities, don’t you think?

I don’t really understand how Technorati works. The owner of Overlawyered emailed to let me know he linked, but it never showed up in Technorati. Maybe I’m missing others that have linked – wishful thinking.

Hey did you notice two pieces in the Star-Ledger similar to mine on Sharpe James? Tom Moran’s - $50M Newark deal is vintage Sharpe James and the article - Questions surround development panels Newark's: creation of 2 firms to award grants stirs contention were both published on Friday, mine on Wednesday. Makes me think I’m picking topics of interest to blog about.

It's on to week three. See you tomorrow.
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home